- Most of the customers check the review section before buying the product. Therefore ORM services are very essential to serve your customers what they want
- Researches show that majority of the viewers don’t buy anything if they don’t find the review section on the web page.
- Many companies urge their customers to send follow-up emails to enhance their brand awareness and responsiveness.
- Customers can suggest changes and also add their demands in the comment section. In this way, you can make changes in your services while keeping in mind the demands.
- If a company replies to the reviews, it makes the customer feels that the company is responsive and genuinely cares about its customers.
- It will surprise you but bad reviews are as important as good reviews. If your web page has bad reviews, which means all the good reviews are also genuine and not fake.
Business Manager at Ozzie Geeks
Working with SEO Daddy has been very beneficial for us.
I would like to say one top solution for all your business digital marketing needs. Their understanding of the concerns of Google ranking are really worth appreciating and they did fantastic job ranking my website on the first page. SEO Daddy is highly dedicated towards SEO strategies and know what they are doing to rank any website. Weekly reports is highly appreciated.
Deputy CEO at Eyeglass Repair USA
They promised to get us on the first page of Google within six months, and they did.
SEO Daddy helps us rank for over 50 keywords in a very short time. The quality of work and communication has been commendable. We found their SEO knowledge superior to other agencies we tried. I will recommend them over and over again. For us, they are the best SEO Company in the India.
The team listened to our needs and gave us exactly what we wanted.
The overall experience was great! Our website looks amazing, and we are generating solid leads from organic ranks in Seattle. And they send me weekly reports which are detailed. I also can explain exactly what I’d like them to do different and they are always open to guide me the right way. They explains everything they are doing and the why behind it. I’ve learned more about SEO in the past 9 months then in the past 2 years.